Corporate Law / Group Restructuring
We advise privately-held and listed companies, individual shareholders and corporate bodies, as well as strategic and financial investors on their regular business affairs and on specific issues of corporate, stock corporation and corporate group law. Our experts have many years of experience in advising on all corporate governance issues.
We are experts on group restructuring. Established interdisciplinary teams of corporate, tax and employment specialists and other experts, depending on the demands of the particular case guarantee efficient project management from the structuring stage through to project realisation.
Our range of advice in the field of corporate law / group restructuring includes:
- Reorganisation of company structures
- Mergers, demergers and changes of legal form on a national and international level
- Establishment, structuring and relocation of European companies (SE)
- Preparation and conducting of general meetings
- Voidance actions and administrative decision proceedings
- Liability issues
- Contract structuring