As a law firm with a strong focus on M&A/corporate, we also advise on private equity transactions. Our clients are financial investors and managers as well as enterprises and entrepreneurs in sales situations involving private equity investors. Our services include tax and corporate transaction structuring as well as advice on the transaction finance.
Our private equity team comprises experienced transaction lawyers with a background in international law firms and in law firms specialised in private equity, who have brought numerous transactions to a successful closing.
The special transaction-related areas of expertise handled by the law firm, such as antitrust law, foreign trade law and compliance, enable us to provide comprehensive, one-stop transaction-based counselling.
The breadth of our practice allows us to flexibly put together deal teams, which are tailored to the needs of the specific transaction.
The range of our advisory services in the private equity sector includes, inter alia:
- Tax and corporate transaction structuring
- Legal and tax due diligence, including vendor due diligence in all relevant areas of law
- Drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation
- Advice on the structuring and conclusion of W&I insurance
- Management participation programs
- Advice on acquisition finance
- Implementation of post-acquisition structural measures
- Advice to portfolio companies in add-on transactions and on exit-relevant aspects
- Assistance of portfolio companies in external audits
- Advice on exits, also in the context of dual track procedures or IPO
Employment Law / Foreign Trade / Banking and Capital Markets Law, Financing / Compliance / Corporate Law / Intellectual Property Law / Real Estate Law / Insolvency and Restructuring / IT Law and Data Protection / Mergers & Acquisitions / Succession, Wealth and Foundations / Public Law / Regulatory / Private Equity / Venture Capital / Corporate Insurance26.01.2024 News
Oppenhoff has once again comprehensively advised the EIC Fund on its German investments. This time, the EIC Fund invested together with Dr. Hans Riegel Holding GmbH (one of the two shareholder holding companies of the Haribo Group) and REWE in the Hamburg biotech start-up Infinite Roots. The investment was in the form of an equity investment under the "Horizon Europe Programme" as part of a second closing of the Series B financing round.
Oppenhoff has advised portfolio companies of the Munich-based private equity firm Family Trust Investor on two buy & build acquisitions.
Oppenhoff advised US based StatLab Medical Products group on the acquisition of all shares in Waldemar Knittel Glasbearbeitungs GmbH. With this acquisition, StatLab is continuing its global expansion strategy to support the goal of providing the most stable supply chain of high-quality products for laboratories around the world.