From crisis prevention to crisis management: Our specialists are at your side.
Most companies only have to deal with crises and insolvencies in exceptional cases. This makes it particularly important to be able to call on specialists for such challenges, who have special experience in crisis prevention and crisis management due to their daily handling of corporate crises.
We provide comprehensive advice before, during and after a crisis. Our clients are lenders, secured parties, suppliers, customers, shareholders and managers of companies in economic distress.
Our range of advice in the fields of insolvency law and restructuring include:
- Advising creditors and debtors in the preliminary stages of insolvency
- Negotiations on securing supply chain relationships (Distressed Suppliers)
- Advice of executive bodies and shareholders before and during the crisis
- Out-of-court restructuring and the aversion of insolvency
- Advice within Debtor-in-Possession proceedings
- Draft and review of insolvency plans
- Acquisition of insolvent companies (Distressed M&A)
- Investment in companies threatened with insolvency
- Insolvency disputes
- Insolvency processing and Liquidation
Employment Law / Foreign Trade / Banking and Capital Markets Law, Financing / Compliance / Corporate Law / Intellectual Property Law / Real Estate Law / Insolvency and Restructuring / IT Law and Data Protection / Mergers & Acquisitions / Succession, Wealth and Foundations / Public Law / Regulatory / Private Equity / Venture Capital / Corporate Insurance26.01.2024 News
Oppenhoff has once again comprehensively advised the EIC Fund on its German investments. This time, the EIC Fund invested together with Dr. Hans Riegel Holding GmbH (one of the two shareholder holding companies of the Haribo Group) and REWE in the Hamburg biotech start-up Infinite Roots. The investment was in the form of an equity investment under the "Horizon Europe Programme" as part of a second closing of the Series B financing round.
Oppenhoff has advised John Cloppenburg, a co-partner of Peek & Cloppenburg KG, Düsseldorf, on its insolvency in self-administration. P&C had been in self-administration since 1 June 2023.
Oppenhoff has comprehensively advised the building technology installations specialist Christ & Wirth Haustechnik GmbH on the acquisition of Möller Klima-Kälte GmbH. It is the first add-on for Christ & Wirth Haustechnik.