From crisis prevention to crisis management: Our specialists are at your side.
Most companies only have to deal with crises and insolvencies in exceptional cases. This makes it particularly important to be able to call on specialists for such challenges, who have special experience in crisis prevention and crisis management due to their daily handling of corporate crises.
We provide comprehensive advice before, during and after a crisis. Our clients are lenders, secured parties, suppliers, customers, shareholders and managers of companies in economic distress.
Our range of advice in the fields of insolvency law and restructuring include:
- Advising creditors and debtors in the preliminary stages of insolvency
- Negotiations on securing supply chain relationships (Distressed Suppliers)
- Advice of executive bodies and shareholders before and during the crisis
- Out-of-court restructuring and the aversion of insolvency
- Advice within Debtor-in-Possession proceedings
- Draft and review of insolvency plans
- Acquisition of insolvent companies (Distressed M&A)
- Investment in companies threatened with insolvency
- Insolvency disputes
- Insolvency processing and Liquidation
Oppenhoff has comprehensively advised the building technology installations specialist Christ & Wirth Haustechnik GmbH on the acquisition of Möller Klima-Kälte GmbH. It is the first add-on for Christ & Wirth Haustechnik.
Insolvency and Restructuring12.05.2023 News
Oppenhoff is advising the CEO of Gerry Weber International AG, Angelika Schindler-Obenhaus, on the company’s financial and operational restructuring.
Insolvency and Restructuring16.03.2023 Newsletter
Corporate insolvencies with major consequences, complex restructuring processes and “protective shield” proceedings - many companies are currently in or are facing a crisis. Cases such as Galeria Karstadt Kaufhof demonstrate that insolvencies can also indirectly affect a great many companies, with suppliers fearing for their customers and manufacturers struggling with insolvency. Particularly affected: the automotive sector, energy-intensive industries, the care sector, retail and the clothing industry. Existing or impending crises require the right experts.