For French clients, we have a team of experts with many years of expertise. They have a precise knowledge of the differences between the French and German legal systems. The French Desk advises mainly French companies on their activities in Germany in all legal and tax matters. We are also the point of contact for French law firms with whom we cooperate intensively and have successfully handled a large number of projects and transactions. Our experts speak fluent French and English.
Comment investir en Allemagne – Guide juridique
In our „Guide juridique“ we provide you with a concise overview of all legal areas of relevance for a successful entry into the German market
- French Desk: Comment investir en Allemagne – Guide juridique [Investing in Germany - An overview of the legal system] (PDF)
- Second Sanctions Enforcement Act: draft law increases pressure on companies
- EU adopts 8th sanctions package in response to annexation of Ukrainian territories in violation of international law
- Electronic time recording - BAG creates compliance risk for companies
- Ukraine war: Applicable sanctions at a glance
- Gas emergency situation – What can you do?
- Further tightening of EU sanctions against Russia and adjustment of existing measures
- New draft bill on the Whistleblower Protection Act: will German companies be hit by a further tightening of regulations?
- Der Energie-Impuls: On the EU Commission's draft Delegated Act for hydrogen use in the transport sector - Is the hydrogen ramp-up in Germany running out of steam?
- Electronic signatures: legal situation in France and Germany
- Ukraine war: new EU sanctions of luxury goods and energy
- Posting of workers within the EU: the following applies to French employees in Germany
- Whistleblower protection: danger to trade secrets or an appropriate balance of interests?
- Apply now: Funding for innovative AI projects
- For an innovative Europe: Germany and France draw up position paper for European industrial strategy
Legal Tech Tools
We are developing our own French-language Legal Tech tools to initially appraise your legal issues and additionally, together with you, develop tools that are tailored to meet your own needs for your immediate and exclusive use.