Protect your intellectual property! It contributes significantly to your company’s success. The intellectual property rights required for this are worthwhile for companies of all types and sizes.
In order to comprehensively protect intellectual property (IP), intellectual creations first need to be protected. Secondly, existing property rights need to be properly managed and maintained. Check with our interactive and digital IP Check whether
- the intellectual property crucial to your business success is adequately protected against infringement, for example through imitation or product piracy;
- appropriate measures have been taken against the theft of business secrets;
- adequate contracts have been concluded with third parties concerning the creation and use of intellectual property;
- existing intellectual property is being adequately monitored, maintained and defended against attack;
- appropriate mechanisms are in place to minimise the risk of infringing intellectual property of others.
You will receive a non-binding initial assessment of whether your company is in the "green zone".
Incidentally: in legal jargon, intellectual property is also referred to as the "green zone" because its most important trade journal "Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)" has a green cover.
Carry out your IP check here!