As a law firm with a strong focus on Corporate/M&A, we also advise financial investors and managers in private equity transactions, as well as corporates and their shareholders in sales situations that involve private equity buyers. Our services include tax and corporate transaction structuring as well as advice on acquisition finance.
Our private equity team comprises experienced transaction lawyers with a background in international law firms and in law firms specialised in private equity, who have brought numerous transactions to a successful closing.
The special transaction-related areas of expertise handled by the law firm, for example antitrust law, foreign trade law and compliance, enable us to provide fully comprehensive, one-stop transaction-based counselling.
The breadth of our practice allows us to flexibly put together deal teams, which are tailored to the needs of the specific transaction.
Our range of advisory services in the private equity sector includes, inter alia:
- Tax and corporate legal aspects of transaction structuring
- Due diligence, including vendor due diligence in all relevant areas of law
- Drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation
- Advice on the structuring and conclusion of W&I insurance
- Management participation programmes
- Advice on acquisition financing
- Implementation of post-acquisition structuring measures
- Advice to portfolio companies in add-on transactions and on exit relevant aspects
- Assistance to portfolio companies during external audits
- Advice on exits, also within the scope of dual-track procedures or IPOs