Sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ESG
Sustainability is a decisive criterion for companies that determines their success and future viability.
Do you meet the requirements of the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act [Lieferkettensorgfaltspflichtengesetz - LkSG]? Have you already established a holistic corporate social responsibility management and reporting system? Do ESG criteria already play an important role in your company?
Our sustainability team at Oppenhoff supports you in mastering the legal challenges.
Comprehensive legal advice on sustainability
We advise you on all important sustainability topics, for example:
Environment - environmental protection and green economy
- Identification and assessment of environmental risks in corporate transactions
- Cooperation between companies in environmental protection - antitrust aspects
- Advice on green buildings and green leases
Social - working world and corporate responsibility
- CSR management and reporting
- Working conditions and sustainable supply chains
- Drafting of codes of conduct
- Diversity and inclusion in companies
- Implementation of whistleblowing systems
Governance - sustainable corporate management and risk compliance
- Disclosure and regulatory requirements
- Implementation of appropriate corporate governance structures
- Sustainability in the context of directors’ and managers’ remuneration
- Compliance and risk management
- Duties and liability of executive bodies in connection with ESG and compliance
- ESG due diligence
as well as all aspects of sustainable finance and green bonds.
Please feel free to contact us!
Proposal for a new EU sustainability directive: do companies face even stricter due diligence requirements along the supply chain?
Trend or duty: green clauses in commercial leases (only available in german)
Oppenhoff advises German Association of the Automotive Industry on the implementation of a sustainability standard for the automotive industry
Protection of human rights as a central compliance task (only available in german)
Company car 2.0: Electric or hybrid company cars or perhaps a mobility budget?
Do good and talk about it (only available in german)
Sustainability: Federal Government presents draft bill on Supply Chain Act
Supply Chain Act: what needs to be done straight away (only available in german)
Digital change processes and sustainable future concepts - what points do employers have to pay attention to regarding co-determination?
Certification mark strengthens the legal position of test seals
Sustainability: duties and liability risks for the management board/management and supervisory board
Environmental protection in companies - implementation with or without the works council?