We’re by your side when your grants are under scrutiny.
Companies that receive grants have to reckon with these being classed as state aid. Competitors can object to these grants. We’re by your side, whatever the situation.
We provide comprehensive advice to companies, authorities and public institutions on European state aid law. One of our focuses is representing clients before the European courts and - at the national level - the judicial enforcement of state aid law against competitors. We have achieved precedents in both areas over the years, and these have had a lasting impact on this field.
Our range of advice in the field of state aid law includes:
- Compliance and training on state aid law
- Representation of companies before the European Commission, European courts and the national authorities and courts
- Private enforcement of state aid law, in particular against competitors
- Repayment of state aid
- Advice in connection with research collaborations
- Advice in connection with acquisitions, disposals and restructuring
- Advice in connection with public financing
- Renewable Energy Sources Act (Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz, EEG)
JUVE Handbook, 2020/21Often recommended in state aid law.