Your projects are becoming increasingly complex: We master these challenges.
Digital markets pose a challenge for classic antitrust law. Companies are having to comply with additional regulations.
We advise companies on European and German antitrust law and on German and European merger control law. Our main focuses include antitrust compliance, distribution systems and the supervision of cartel and fine proceedings. Furthermore, we have a high level of expertise in the area of antitrust law litigation. For example, we regularly advise on antitrust law damage claims on both the claimant’s and defendant’s side.
We have particular expertise in the areas automotive components suppliers, chemicals, press, sports and packaging.
Our team develops creative solutions. In cooperation with our colleagues from the corporate, litigation and labor law departments, we are quick to identify the optimal solution and swiftly implement it.
Our range of advice in the fields of antitrust law and merger control includes:
- Drafting of contracts, in particular in the area of antitrust-related distribution law, as well as in cooperations and joint ventures
- Compliance training and audits
- Cartel and fine proceedings before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission
- Assistance in the event of antitrust-related searches ("dawn raids")
- Merger control proceedings at the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission
- Coordination of international merger control proceedings in collaboration with leading law firms in other jurisdictions
- Civil disputes before the ordinary courts and arbitration tribunals as well as disputes before the European courts
Legal 500 Germany, 2022Very extensive professional expertise.
WirtschaftsWocheTop law firm for antitrust law
Chambers EuropeConsistently strong advice and a high level of partner involvement
KanzleimonitorFor the third time running Top 10 for Antitrust Law
Automotive and MobilityCorporate Law / Mergers & Acquisitions / Commercial / Public Law / Regulatory / Real Estate Law / Antitrust Law and Merger Control / Employment Law / Intellectual Property Law / Banking and Capital Markets Law, Financing13.10.2023 News
Oppenhoff has advised ÖBB-Personenverkehr AG on the acquisition of Go-Ahead Verkehrsgesellschaft Deutschland GmbH and all of its German subsidiaries from the British Go-Ahead Group.
Oppenhoff advised US based StatLab Medical Products group on the acquisition of all shares in Waldemar Knittel Glasbearbeitungs GmbH. With this acquisition, StatLab is continuing its global expansion strategy to support the goal of providing the most stable supply chain of high-quality products for laboratories around the world.
Oppenhoff has advised Michael Weinig AG on forming a strategic alliance with Italian Essetre s.r.l. The transaction included the acquisition of 50 % of Essetre's shares by Weinig and a comprehensive sales and services cooperation between the two companies.