Public Law / Regulatory
Enterprises are increasingly being regulated by public law on a national and European level. In particular, this applies to many future-oriented industries such as energy, telecommunications or IT, whose products are to be made accessible to as many as possible.
We support our clients in the realisation of economic goals and advise them on all areas of public and regulatory law.
Our range of advice in the field of public law / regulatory includes:
- Environmental law: Waste and water management, soil conservation, protection against emissions, chemicals as well as environmental liability and environmental crime
- Foreign trade law: German, European and US-export regulations
- Public procurement law, from the preparation of the bid to the awarding of the contract – including representation before the courts
- Antitrust and state aid law
- Permit procedures
- Compliance audits and instruction courses
- Liability and criminal aspects