Insolvency and Restructuring
An enterprise’s economic crisis often triggers substantial legal problems, in particular liability risks, for the creditors, debtors, suppliers, customers, shareholders and managers involved. A careful examination of insolvency-relevant aspects of complex contractual relationships and transactions is also and especially indispensable in times of economic strength.
We comprehensively advise the market players before, during and after crisis situations.
Our range of advice in the field of insolvency law and restructuring includes:
- Drafting of contracts and creation of securities
- Negotiations on the securing of supply relations
- Advice to corporate bodies and shareholders in crisis situations
- Extrajudicial reorganisation measures and/or aversion of insolvency
- Acquisition from insolvency
- Investment in enterprises requiring restructuring