At your side striking a balance between regulations and entrepreneurial freedom.
Companies are subject to increasing public law regulation at the national and European levels. This is especially the case with many of the future industries such as the digital economy, energy, trade and mobility, whose products are to be made accessible to as many people as possible.
We help companies and private individuals achieve their economic goals in all areas of public commercial law, despite increasing regulation.
Our range of advice in the field of public law / regulatory includes:
- Environmental law: waste law, water law, soil protection law, emission control law, chemicals law, environmental liability law and environmental criminal law
- Foreign trade law: German, European and US export regulations
- Public procurement law: advice in connection with public procurement projects, ranging from the preparation of tenders to the award of contracts, including representation before the public procurement chambers and in court
- Approval procedures
- Compliance audits and training
- Liability and criminal law aspects
WirtschaftsWocheTop law firm for public procurement law.
In-house counsel survey: kanzleimonitor.de, 2014/2015Among the top 3 law firms in environmental law.