Antitrust Law & Merger Control
We advise German and international enterprises on European and German antitrust law as well as on German and European merger control law. We have particular focus on distribution systems and on the handling of antitrust and fine proceedings.
We have particular experience in the fields of packaging, chemicals, press and automotive logistics.
The solutions developed by our team are particularly creative. We provide prompt assistance during dawn raids and advise on the further course of action, such as leniency applications. Our clients benefit from the fact that, where necessary, we cooperate closely with colleagues from other fields of law, e.g. corporate, litigation and employment law. This enables us to promptly identify and swiftly realise solutions for our clients that are optimal in all respects.
Our range of advice in the field of antitrust law and merger control includes, inter alia:
- Contract structuring, in particular in matters concerning distribution cartel law as well as in cooperations and joint ventures
- Compliance training and audits
- Antitrust and fine proceedings before the Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission
- On-site advice during dawn raids
- Merger control proceedings before the Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission
- Coordination of international merger control proceedings in collaboration with leading law firms in all other jurisdictions
- Civil disputes concerning antitrust matters before the ordinary courts of law and arbitration tribunals
Read HERE our current Guidance on securing and enforcing damage claims against cartel members.
Please also read our current newsletter on antitrust law.