Cloud computing projects for groups require special experience in contract drafting, certification and licensing. Regulatory authorities are increasingly taking action in matters of data protection, also internationally. We are experienced experts when it comes to large-scale projects and data volumes.
In classic IT law and in the field of new media, we advise providers and clients on their day-to-day business as well as in transactions. In outsourcing, we accompany providers and customers throughout the entire process, from the invitation to tender to the negotiation of contracts.
In data protection law, we provide comprehensive advice on all issues, including compliance inspections, the preparation of documents and representation of clients before the supervisory authorities. We carry out data protection audits of individual areas or entire companies. Together with our labor law experts, we advise on internal data protection regulations.
Our range of advice in the field of IT law includes:
- Preparation and negotiation of software contracts
- Support of IT projects and project contracts
- Outsourcing (IT and business processes/BPO)
- Cloud computing
- E-commerce and m-commerce
- Legal particularities of social media
Our range of advice in the field of data protection includes:
- Data protection audits
- Preparation of the necessary documentation (e.g. directories of procedures, order data processing)
- Examination of the data protection compliance of projects
- Internal company regulations on data protection, especially ITC shop agreements
- Examination of intra-group and external data transfers, especially to third countries, and preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Assistance with official inquiries and investigations
- Assistance and representation in litigation
JUVE Handbook, 2020/21Outstanding commitment on all issues concerning platforms.
JUVE Handbook, 2020/21Highly respected and specialised field.
WirtschaftsWoche, 2020Top Law firm for Data Protection 2020.
WirtschaftsWoche, 2020Top Law firm for IT-Law 2020.