Optimally positioned to seize opportunities.
Financing options for projects, companies and investments are becoming increasingly diverse. We know the function, effects and regulation of financial instruments and solve the problems of those who plan and control capital resources.
We advise on banking and capital markets supervisory law, on equity and bond issues, bank financing, derivatives and other structured products. Our experts combine top-quality legal advice with the ability to provide clients with solutions that advance their companies.
Our clients are mainly issuers, borrowers and sponsors, but also include banks, e.g. as syndicate leaders or lenders.
Our range of advice in the fields of banking and capital markets law, as well as financing, includes:
- Banking and capital markets supervisory law
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and secondary offerings,
- Corporate bonds and high-yield bonds
- Restructuring; work-out and insolvency law advice
- ABS of many asset classes
- Issue of hybrid and core capital instruments
- Acquisition financing
- Project financing
- Documentation of exchange-traded and OTC derivatives
In-house counsel survey: kanzleimonitor.de, 2017/2018Top 10 law firm for banks and savings banks.