Your legal internship with added value
You will gain three things during your legal internship at Oppenhoff: practical experience, practical experience and practical experience! This is why, even as a legal intern, you will gain much more than just an insight into the work of our lawyers - you will also gain valuable experience. From day one, you will be involved in current cases and will even have contact with clients. You usually work with us two to four days a week.
Lifelong learning and personal and professional development are our focus. With our Oppenhoff Talent Factory, we offer you a programme from which you will reap the benefits long after your legal internship at Oppenhoff has ended. The Talent Factory is your "legal internship with added value" and comprehensively prepares you for the second state exam.
What exactly awaits our legal interns in the Talent Factory:
Your legal internship is rounded off by our Talent Factory training programme, which comprehensively prepares you for the second state exam.
on exam-relevant knowledge on legal contract structuring and on the drafting written pleadings
3 intensive seminars
conducted by experienced tutors of "ExamensPlus” on criminal, administrative and civil procedural law
file presentation training under examination conditions
You can put the theory you have learned to the test with exams from "Kaiserseminare". To ensure that you are optimally prepared on the day of your exam, we have exam kits with exam-relevant legal texts and commentaries available for loan.
All benefits for legal interns
- Support from your own mentor
- Individual working hours by arrangement, usually up to four days per week
- Exam preparation (repetitorium, exam course, mock exams, exam kit)
- File presentation training for the oral exam
- In-house library
- Legal English course
- Regular social events, e.g. the regulars' table “OppenSchoppen”
- Cooperation with fitness studios, own fitness room in Cologne
- Open door policy for all colleagues
- Corporate Benefits app
- In-house massage service (Cologne)
- In-house dry-cleaning collection service
Zu den aktuellen Stellenangeboten
Legal Trainees (m/f/d) all sectors
Cologne / Hamburg / Frankfurt am Mainas of now