The leading commercial law firm Oppenhoff & Partner continues to be very highly recommended by in-house counsel in Germany. These are the findings of the newly published study "Kanzleimonitor 2020/2021", which is based on a survey conducted in over 600 legal departments. The participants made more than 5,600 recommendations, spread over 32 different areas of law.
In the largest study of its kind in Germany, Oppenhoff achieved seventh place in the overall ranking according to number of recommendations. The law firm holds 4 top-3 rankings in a total of 16 recommended areas of law, including top position in the field of foreign trade & export control. A total of 17 Oppenhoff lawyers have been recommended, many of them several times.
Dr. Gilbert Wurth, Oppenhoff’s spokesman, commented: "We are particularly pleased about the sustained positive overall assessment by our clients and other in-house counsel. The broad range of the assessments shows the consistently excellent quality of our advice across numerous legal fields and industries. This motivates us to continue to give our clients the very best, especially in the current situation.”
Oppenhoff has advised, inter alia:
- Saint-Gobain on a majority shareholding in Brüggemann Holzbau
- nd Industrial Investments on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in the electric car manufacturer e.GO Mobile
- TRUMPF on the acquisition of Aixtooling GmbH
- Bergfreunde.de on the implementation of the GDPR and Cookie Laws
- Zurich on an agile software project to implement a core insurance system
- Zurich on the acquisition of the majority in the joint venture with ADAC
- EnBW and RheinEnergie on the sale of their shares in MVV AG
- Yanfeng Automotive inter alia on several restructuring projects
- CCE Group on the construction and operation of the La Huella solar park, Chile