No news available.
Only together can we find the best solutions for our clients. That’s why we attach great importance to intensive, trusting cooperation in a personal, open atmosphere. With us, you’ll work in teams with colleagues of all seniorities and from various practice areas.
Together, we advise large international groups, medium-sized and family-run businesses, financial investors, the public sector and wealthy private clients in Germany and abroad.
- Extensive further training measures in the form of tutorials on relevant legal and industry topics
- Provision of basic business management knowledge
- Direct contact with clients
- Personal guidance
- Support in reaching all career levels
We support you in combining your work and family life. Together, we’ll find appropriate solutions. In addition to part-time models, our employees can also use the parent-child room (Cologne) that we have set up especially for this purpose. For us, "work-life balance" is not just a promise.
Secondments to international law firms and companies are possible, but are not part of the standard training. Associates and junior partners have the opportunity to attend an annual retreat with workshops, where they not only receive professional input, but also feedback on their work.
- Budget for further training measures
- Legal English course
- Support in writing your doctorate
- Support in training to become a specialized attorney/tax consultant
- Opportunity to write scientific publications
- Open-door policy
- In-house library
- Regular social events
- Payment of the contribution to the Bar Association and one additional membership
- Fitness room (Cologne)
- Opportunity to book in-house massages (Cologne)
- Dry-cleaning service (Cologne, Frankfurt am Main)