European State Aid Law
As a law firm decisively developing this practice area for many years, we advise national and international enterprises as well as authorities and the public sector on all issues concerning European State Aid Law. A particular focus is set on the legal enforcement of state aid law against competitors (“private enforcement”).
We offer special expertise in the areas of aerospace, infrastructure, energy supply, credit institutions, research and development as well as state enterprises and investments.
Our range of advice in the field of state aid law includes, inter alia:
- Compliance training and audits related to state aid law
- Representation of corporations before the European Commission as well as European and national courts and authorities
- Private enforcement of the state aid law, especially against competitors
- Reclaim of state aids
- Advice on research cooperation
- Advice on acquisitions, sales and restructuring
- Advice on public financing
- “Renewable Energy Law” (EEG)