For the automotive industry, the growing markets represent both an opportunity and a challenge at the same time. Growth and product innovation are achieved through acquisitions, joint ventures or own development. Simultaneously, new technologies must be protected and products be secured. Increasing safety and environmental protection regulations pose a further major challenge.
Our experts extensively advise leading OEMs and suppliers on special corporate transactions such as national and cross-border M&A and on their regular business affairs. We combine our many years of experience, extensive know-how and legal expertise to develop pragmatic solutions which create added economic value.
Our range of advice in the automotive industry includes:
- M&A, joint ventures and other transactions
- Advice on stock corporation law, e.g. on AGMs and squeeze-out proceedings
- General corporate and contract law, sales structures
- Tax optimisation
- Merger control and general competition law
- Collective and individual employment law
- Compliance: Management and individual aspects
- IP law
- Defence against product liability claims